- Review of technical aviation vocabulary
- Use of vocabulary in real situations.
- Revision of basic syntax: phrase structure.
- Practical exercises using aeronautical technical documentation in English.
• Highlighting key words.
• Comprehension and translation
- Study of aircraft systems in English
- Practical written exercises in order to
be understood in an aeronautical context.
- Development of simple spoken phrases.
- Written final assessment
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical data and concrete examples.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
- All personnel needing to use aeronautical technical documentation in English.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form on the “Contact” menu on our website for more information.
CONTINUOUS TECHNICAL TRAINING
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
300€ ex VAT / trainee
1,500€ ex VAT / group