- Introduction to a Safety Management System (SMS)
- Implication of personnel in the Safety Management System (SMS)
- Basic requirements for safety.
- Identification of risks and events.
- Reporting systems.
- Data analysis.
- Corrective actions for improved safety.
- Highlighting solutions.
- Assessment by multiple choice questions.
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical data and concrete examples.
- Training materials supplied to trainees
Personnel involved in risk management within EASA Part M, Part 145 and EU-OPS organisations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form on the “Contact” menu on our website for more information.
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
300€ ex VAT / trainee
1,500€ ex VAT / group
Duration: 1/2 day (4 hours)
150€ ex VAT / trainee
750€ ex VAT / group