- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
- Basic commission regulation (EU) n° 216/2008.
- Commission regulation (EU) n°1321/2014 continuing airworthiness for aircraft, products, parts and equipment.
- Part 145 relating to maintenance organisations of large aircraft.
- EASA Form 1.
- Certificate of Release to Service (CRS).
- Assessment by multiple choice questions.
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical data and concrete examples.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
Managers, team leaders, CRS personnel, technicians and anybody wishing to acquire basic knowledge of aviation legislation for maintenance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form on the “Contact” menu on our website for more information.
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
300€ ex VAT / trainee
1 500€ ex VAT / group
Duration: 1/2 day (4 hours)
150€ ex VAT / trainee
750€ ex VAT / group