Study of basic aeronautical vocabulary by theme:
- Aircraft parts and equipment,
- Types of tasks,
- On the runway/in the hangar,
- Safety aspects.
Use of vocabulary in real situations.
Study of basic syntax: phrase structure.
Practical exercises using aeronautical technical documentation in English.
- Highlighting key words.
- Comprehension and translation
Written final assessment
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical data and concrete examples.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
- All personnel needing to use aeronautical technical documentation in English.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form on the “Contact” menu on our website for more information.
INITIAL AND CONTINUOUS TRAINING
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
300€ ex VAT / trainee
1,500€ ex VAT / group