- Review of vocabulary and syntax
- Practical exercises using aeronautical technical documentation in English.
• Highlighting key words.
• Comprehension and translation
- Detailed study of aircraft systems related to the trainee’s activities.
- Practical exercises with email, report writing and technical documentation.
- Practical conversation exercises in an aeronautical environment
- Written and oral final assessment
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical data and concrete examples.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
All personnel needing to use aeronautical technical documentation in English and communicate in English both orally and written.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form on the “Contact” menu on our website for more information.
CONTINUOUS TECHNICAL TRAINING
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
300€ ex VAT / trainee
1,500€ ex VAT / group