- General description of the aircraft and its versions
- ATA 05 to 20: Locating zones, stations and line operations.
- ATA 50 to 57: Airframe (fuselage, wings and stabilizers).
- ATA 21/35: Air-conditioning and oxygen.
- ATA 30/38: Ice and rain protection, water/waste.
- ATA 22/23/31/34: Autopilot, communication, indicating systems and navigation.
- ATA 24: Electrical power.
- ATA 25/33/26: Equipment/furnishings, lights, fire protection.
- ATA 29/27/32: Hydraulic power, flight controls, landing gear.
- ATA 28: Fuel.
- ATA 70 to 80/60/-61: PT6A-60A powerplant and propellers.
- Assessment by multiple choice questions.
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical and practical data.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
Personnel working in an organisation on Beech 1900 maintenance wishing to widen their competency.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form in the “Contact” menu of our website for more information.
Duration: 4 days (21.5 hours)
400€ ex VAT / day / trainee
600€ ex VAT / day / trainee
Reduced rates depending on number of trainees