- Module A: Introduction to human factors and safety culture.
- Module B: The objectives on an assessment.
- Module C: The various assessment methods.
- Module D: Ethics.
- Module E: Preparation of an assessment.
- Module F: Conducting an assessment and conduct in case of difficulty.
- Module G: Completing forms and reports.
- Module H: Mock assessment in situ or with an actual candidate.
- Slides (PPT).
- Theoretical data and real life examples.
- Access to tools, documentation and an aircraft of the same category / sub-category as the OJT requirements.
Experienced training personnel in training, production or maintenance organisations on equipment corresponding to the category/sub category who wish to acquire the basic knowledge required for assessment of on the job training.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Locations: List of sites on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Registration: Contact us or complete the form in the “contact” tab of our website for more information.
Duration: 3 days (18 hours)
2,000€ ex VAT / trainee