- Description of the aircraft, its engines and equipment.
- Refresh technical knowledge.
- Service Bulletins (SB).
- Airworthiness directives (AD).
- Minimum equipment list (MEL).
- Supplemental type certificate (STC).
- Other modifications (SIB, SNL, SL, IB).
- Assessment by multiple choice questions.
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical data and concrete examples.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
Personnel carrying out CRS on an aircraft type belonging to one of the three categories proposed by our training center.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form on the “Contact” menu on our website for more information.
CONTINUOUS TECHNICAL TRAINING
Duration: 4 hours
150€ ex VAT / trainee
750€ ex VAT / group