- General description of the aircraft and its versions.
- ATA 05 to 20: Locating zones, stations and line operations.
- ATA 50 to 57: Airframe (fuselage, wings and stabilizers).
- ATA 21/35: Air-conditioning and oxygen.
- ATA 30/38: Ice and rain protection, water/waste.
- ATA 22/23/31/34: Autopilot, communication, indicating systems and navigation.
- ATA 24: Electrical power.
- ATA 25/33/26: Equipment/furnishings, lights, fire protection.
- ATA 29/27/32: Hydraulic power, flight controls, landing gear.
- ATA 28: Fuel.
- ATA 70 to 80/60/-61: PT6A-20/27/34 powerplant and propellers.
- Assessment by multiple choice questions.
- Practical section with tasks carried out and completed in supplied logbook.
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical and practical data.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
Personnel wishing to add the Twin Otter DHC-6 aircraft onto their Part-66 license in order to obtain accreditation for CRS or widen their competency.
Already qualified technicians wishing to reduce the number of tasks required to revalidate their rating every two years with a refresh.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form in the “Contact” menu of our website for more information.
Duration: 10 days (60 hours)
Duration: 5 days (30 hours)
Duration: 3 days (18 hours)
400€ ex VAT/ day / trainee
600€ ex VAT/ day / trainee
Reduced rates depending on number of trainees