- Module B: Practical EWIS documentation.
- Module C: Inspection.
- Module D: Cleaning.
- Module E: Wiring.
- Module F: Connectors.
- Module G: Repair of connectors.
- Assessment by multiple choice questions.
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical data and concrete examples.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
- Group 3: Qualified personnel working on development of installation of electrical or avionics systems on aircraft in service.
- Group 5: Qualified personnel working on development of installation or planning of other maintenance tasks on aircraft in service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form on the “Contact” menu on our website for more information.
INITIAL AND CONTINUOUS TRAINING
1/2 day (4 hours)
150€ ex VAT / trainee
750€ ex VAT / group