- History and description of CDCCL and FTS concepts.
- Examples of incidents and accidents related to fuel safety, accident reports and their conclusions.
- Awareness of the risks of fire due to fuel/air mixtures.
- Study of SFAR 88 fire prevention programmes from the FAA and EASA INT POL 25/12.
- Airworthiness Limitation Items (ALI) of the fuel system.
- Manufacturer documentation for CDCCL and ALI.
- Operational rules and maintenance related to fuel safety.
- Examples of maintenance procedures and safety measures.
- Records of work carried out, inspections and standard repairs.
- Assessment by multiple choice questions.
- Slide show presentation (PPT).
- Theoretical data and concrete examples.
- Training materials supplied to trainees.
Personnel involved in the maintenance and airworthiness of fuel systems for aircraft certified after January 1st, 1958 with a capacity ≥ 30 passengers or ≥ 3402 kg of traffic load.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Locations: List of locations on www.phoenix-concordia.com for training inter-company training and on demand for intra-company training.
Enrolment: Contact us or complete the form in the “Contact” menu of our website for more information.
Duration: 1 day (8 hours)
300€ ex VAT / trainee
1,500€ ex VAT / group
Duration: 1/2 day (4 hours)
150€ ex VAT / trainee
750€ ex VAT / group